Terms and conditions
Welcome to DSI Tyres
- The below terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the DSI Tyres website, located at dsityreshop.com.
- You may access this website, only if you accept these ‘Terms & Conditions’.
By accessing this website and using our services, you agree to all the ‘Terms & Conditions’ of this website. These Terms & Conditions are subjected to change by DSI Tyres. We reserve the right and may on occasion suspend our website for maintenance, restrict access to some or all parts of the website or withdraw the services we provide without prior notice. Any content present on this website is deemed as the property of DSI Tyres and will be used by the same.
All intellectual property rights are reserved by DSI Tyres.
- Republish material from DSI Tyres
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from DSI Tyres
- Reproduce, redistribute, duplicate or copy material from DSI Tyres
Ownership and Use of Content
- All of the information and content on this site, and any improvements to the text, databases, articles, graphics, user interfaces, software applications, video and audio files and photos, copyrights, rights of publicity, trademarks, service marks, logos and slogans whether registered and unregistered (“Intellectual Property Rights”) are owned exclusively or licensed by DSI Tyres.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and the website linking policy at any time with no prior notice. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Terms of Sale
- DSI Tyres, upon acceptance of a customer order, will supply the products and services specified in the order to the customer, according to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The detail of the product, such as quantity, price, product specifications shall be outlined in the relevant order.
- You must also possess a valid debit or credit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- When placing an order, you must ensure that all details you provide to us are true and accurate and that you are an authorized user of the credit/ debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to purchase the goods.
- Please be advised all prices advertised are subject to changes.
- We will ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. Though we aim to keep the website as updated as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. There may be situations where the product is no longer available. In this instance, we will contact you to advise you of the situation and provide alternative products of which you can proceed with your order or cancel. We reserve the right to determine eligibility.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Your use of this website and content is at your own risk. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this website.
- However, DSI Tyres makes no warranty on the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the website. DSI Tyres cannot and does not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data, and does not warrant or guarantee that the functions or services performed on the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected.
- Content may become inaccurate as a result of developments after its publication on this website.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka, without giving effect to conflict of law principles thereof.